Crazy Food Dreams

instagraves

So I am now on day 5 of my first Whole30, and last night I had my first bizarre food dream. I dreamt that it was New Year's Eve and I was drinking (in my dream I forgot that was bad until I woke up) and I was jonesing for some sort of food. And my brain invented this breakfast biscuit that contained a waffle, sausage egg, and hashbrown. Yes, there was a WAFFLE on a BISCUIT. I'm fairly certain this doesn't exist. What is also funny about this is that I am not big on breakfast food. For about a year, I have been doing protein smoothies/shakes for breakfast, only occasionally venturing into other breakfast foods. So it is even more ridiculous that I dreamt about this because I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I had a waffle.

In my dream I thought, "this is not part of my Whole30" and ate it anyway. I woke up this morning thinking that I was going to have to start over on day one. Then I remembered that dream eating doesn't count lol. Anyone else invented a food in their dreams?

That is funny. I love hearing about everyone's crazy food dreams. I have read about how plenty of people have dreams about non-compliant food that they would not normally eat! I know when I had mine, I woke up in such a panic that I ruined my W30 and it really took me a few minutes to figure out it was really just a dream.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm on Day 2 (second round) and last night I dreamed I was eating all kinds of sweets that had white frosting on them....I kept trying to spit them out because I didn't want to start over. LOL It's funny what our minds can do. 

Needless to say, I did have a stomach ache last night, still adjusting to the food change, so maybe that had something to do with it. 

I'm on day 8 now of second one. In my first the dreams didn't come for a couple of weeks! This time on night two dreamt I was drinking coca cola from a large 2 litres bottle from a boot of a car!! Realsied I was on whole 30 and tried to get rid of it, thinking of ways to get sick etc!! The next night it was jellies!! I wouldn't touch coke even off whole 30 in a fit nor jellies, like there is a total ban on them here!! Brain is a funny thing! Hate the dreams cause you actually think that you are failing the whole 30! I'm always so chuffed when I realise it's a dream!

Archived