Starting Mon Sept 22

kamamac

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting Sunday Kat.  Read for 8 hours today, prepped my meal plan and shopping list.  I've got enough for a good w30 compliant breakfast then hitting the store tomorrow.  This is my first W30 and am super motivated, but know I won't be able to do it without support.  Let's do this!!

Hi everyone! I too am starting Sunday the 21st. I know that sticking to 30 days will be difficult with this diet plan but we can encourage each other through this process and try and make it fun! I am a newbie to W30 but have been doing the Whole Life Challenge for the past week. The level I chose to participate in is not as strict as W30 but I feel like I've done enough research and planning this past week that I should and can step it up a notch. Let's give ourselves a name for our group and check in daily with one another....what do you ladies think? We can do this TOGETHER!

Chaffee

I think Laura and I are eager beavers tonight lol... Women on a Mission! That can be our group?? WOM. I can start a new post for whomever wants to join? We can post our meals and quick fix ideas for cravings! Or whatever else we may need to get through the next 30 days!

Hi ladies and gents if any will be joining  :) I am obviously new here, and this is my first time on the program. I have made poor eating choices my whole life and have made changes but never ever stuck with them. I am excited to begin this and make permanent changes to better my health. Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing in the journey.

Hi there  - I'm also starting tomorrow.  I had great weight loss and health success in 2012, then had cancer in 2013. I've gained a lot of weight sitting around on treatments and not having the energy to exercise. Also saying to myself... I'm on chemo.. I'll eat french fries if I want to!!

Now that all that is behind me, I'm ready to start again. 

Lets do this.

Hello, I am starting tomorrow and would like to join you all if that's ok?  I live in Ireland and have been round for a while but have never completed a whole30.  I have elevated thyroid antibodies and really don't want my condition to get any worse.  I would like to do the autoimmune protocol but I can't face giving up coffee just now so I have decided to do a semi AIP/Whole 30.   Which is AIP with coffee or Whole 30 without nuts, seeds and nightshades depending on how you look at it!  :P

Hello again everyone! Hope you are starting off on the right foot today. As for me, I spent 2 hours grocery shopping, started at Whole Foods and since buying organic gets pricey, made a stop at Albertsons. For lunch I made Thai chicken curry w/ bell peppers and squash. Below is a link for the recipe. It was easy and yummy...my two favorite things about cooking!

http://everydaypaleo.com/red-or-green-thai-curry/

Hello wonderful community! I started the Whole30 last week and on day 3 encountered some emotional and food triggers that took me into the deep end of four large cookies and some candy (which I don't even like!). So... I'm RE-STARTING tomorrow, Monday 9/22. My husband is supportive, but I'm wanting someone to do the Whole20 with. Would love to join this group!

Best of luck to us all!

xoxo

Hi all!  I'm a newbie, too, and starting tomorrow.  I've been 'practicing' for a couple days, but tomorrow is Official Day One!  I've spent the last couple days shopping for veggies and cooking compliant food to have on hand.  I'm so excited about this!

Renee

To everyone starting tomorrow: Hope u have a great Whole30 day! 30 days will fly by.

My motivation today was a picture of me before I had my son. I have it posted on my fridge lol! I am not necessarily doing this program just to lose weight but to also educate myself on healthy eating and making it a lifestyle for me and Landon. So far a good day...one day down 29 more to go!

Hello everyone!  My day one went superb and I am ready for day 2! :-)  

I am a stay home mom for the past couple of years so I have plenty of time in the day and gradually I developed a really bad binge/snacking habit and all day long I just think about food :-(  Before it gets worse, I really need to breakup this relationship I have with food through whole30 and I know I definitely can do it with the support from you all! :-)

Hello everyone!  My day one went superb and I am ready for day 2! :-)  

I am a stay home mom for the past couple of years so I have plenty of time in the day and gradually I developed a really bad binge/snacking habit and all day long I just think about food :-(  Before it gets worse, I really need to breakup this relationship I have with food through whole30 and I know I definitely can do it with the support from you all! :-)

I so understand - I love food and cooking and healthy food, but I tend to flit from one set of 'rules' to another and never settle on anything long enough for it to work.  But food is pretty much all I think about - and diet and eating and shopping for food... I go to bed thinking of breakfast  :rolleyes: I don't eat unhealthily but I do just eat too much.

I am going to stick to this for the 30 days with NO deviation, reasonable portion sizes and I AM GOING TO ENJOY IT!  :D

I am exactly like you Lucinda!! Me too I'm always trying finding the right diet, looking out for healthier options, cooking and experimenting new recipes and baking healthy cakes etc, my whole day just revolves around food!! Indeed we can motivate each other to stick to this whole30, we can do it!! :)

:D  I am just about to leave work and I am thinking about my salmon for dinner... my worst habit is not being able to wait for food to cook when I get home and shoveling handsful of nuts into my mouth while I am waiting.  It is a disaster.  :rolleyes:  I need some kind of snack that I can eat in the car on the way home that will just curb my appetite enough to stop me from eating too much whilst waiting.

But yes, you are right, we can do this! 

Archived