Food sensitivity?

mgm612

Hi everyone! I'm on Day 25 of my first Whole30 and have read several posts here about issues people have had. I understand it might take longer than 30 days to eliminate the difficulties of previous bad eating habits (although I was mostly paleo/primal before this for 6 months). However, my skin has still not cleared up, I've experienced some bloating, and haven't had the "tiger blood/magic" moment. I'm sure it will still take time to "clean my gut," but is it also possible I could be sensitive to some of the foods I'm eating on the whole30? Thoughts and suggestions are appreciated!

Thank you for the input. I had watched the video already, but wasn't sure what my issue might be since their suggestions are not conclusive and hint that it could be a combination of things. It could be stress, it could be under-eating (there have been some days where I've had no appetite, but have still had three meals), etc. I don't think it's nuts because I've been eating them all along, but I did recently add onions and a few other vegetables and tried to cut down on fruit. Could this possibly be the culprit? I was feeling good, and only noticed some bloating and feelings of being unsettled and a little less energy in the last few days. 

Archived