Sarah's Whole30 Log

Littlelotte

Yesterday was day 18, and it went okay, I think.

For breakfast, I had three pieces of compliant grass-fed sausage that I got from the farmer's market. I also had a pan of ACV kale.

For lunch, I just had tuna mixed with guac and spices.

For dinner, I made turkey pesto meatballs and zucchini noodles. I had about a plate and a quarter of the noodles and PLEEENTY of meatballs. I was honestly dreading all the green on my plate before I actually tried it and it was actually good!

I've been struggling a lot with craving recently, and it's driving me mad. Tea time for sure...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today was day 19, and it was MEH to the max.

I'm having trouble with my depression again and I've been super stressed out about my upcoming test and break and yeah...I've been doing more procrastination than I should be doing. So that means some not-so good things. First off, my agreement not to do anything while eating. *sigh* Honestly, it's easier said than done when you have reading due that morning but you can't just skip breakfast. I know, I know, it's not hard, I'm just a big lazy butt who can't pull her s*** together long enough to make time for just a meal. 

Sooo for breakfast, I had two pieces of turkey sausage from the cafeteria (yuck), and a good slice of cantaloupe. I was wondering if I was having too much coffee lately, so i held off on that for once.

For lunch, it was cold and rainy and wet, so I stayed in. I had six leftover meatballs and a pan of ACV kale. Not bad. I got hungry later, though, so thinking I didn't get enough fat, I swung by the student store and picked up a snack pack of pistachios (which I said I would STAY AWAY FROM for the rest of my Whole30...so much for that...). Yeah, I ended up eating them all...

For dinner I was rushed because I had been procrastinating and had a review session an hour after, so I had a piece of lemon chicken dipped in guac, and then a bowl (~1 cup) of plain green beans (also dipped in guac). I got a second bowl, and REALLY wished I had had time to eat it because...

...after the review session, I stopped by the student store AGAIN and picked up a CONTAINER of pistachios that they had. I bought them because I was still hungry after dinner and because tomorrow is Tuesday. My worst lunch day because of one of my classes. And I wanted them in case I felt like passing out from hunger during class and needed a snack...buuuut I will admit to stress eating them tonight; I had probably four handfuls and I wince as I say that. I'm going to have some tea, and then throw the d*** things into a drawer where I can try to forget about them until my Whole30 (Whole45?) is over. I'm trying to pull my life together, so no more stress eating and no more doing anything at the food table. This has to happen. I don't know what it is, but my craving coming back is the most annoying thing...I've been eyeing everything chocolate and sugary longingly...

Okay, so today is day 20, and it was MUCH BETTER than yesterday. My depression was significantly better and I still had some cravings, but they were considerably better than in recent days. At least, I got up, stared at my pistachio tin, and didn't even feel like eating any...success?! 

For breakfast, I had two sausage links (this may again become an extended Whole45 [Whole50?] if I find out they use soybean oil for them....*glares at sausage* Everything I can find on the links says they are allergen free, but they sure are oily, and that makes me suspicious since their default oil seems to be soybean). I also had a medium-sized slice of honeydew and a cup of black coffee (trying to fight off the nut hangover).

Tuesday is always my weird day for lunch (I have a class from 11:30-2:30), so in trying to temporarily up my carbohydrate intake (bananas are carb-y, right?!), I had a small banana before class. I also took along my tin of pistachios as emergency rations in case I got lightheaded like last week. Turns out I did, and instead of sitting there trying not to pass out, I slipped out and had ONE SINGLE CLOSED HANDFUL to tide me over. Worked like a charm. Not an ideal situation for odd class, with nuts and fruit, but better than nothing...

For REAL lunch, I had leftover zucchini noodles (about 1.5 cups) sauteed in a little ghee and olive oil, and then covered with 7 turkey meatballs + tomato sauce. It was delicious, and I wish I had had time to make a pan of ACV kale too, but I didn't have time between classes...grrr...

Then for dinner, I had a tilapia filet and the rest of the plate steamed broccoli (about 2 cups?). I also had about two spoonfuls of guac that I used to dip the broccoli in--it's was a bit too crunchy for me today, but I managed to finish it within 45 minutes! It must be a new record for my broccoli-eating! Huzzah! Broccoli and I have a strange relationship; I seem to be craving it when they don't have "good veggies" for the day...and then it takes me so long to eat it. We're working on our relationship, yeah...that's it...

I wasn't sure if the guac I used on my broccoli was enough fat for me, so I had HALF A CLOSED HANDFUL of pistachios to supplement it (like 4 nuts?). And now I'm full, and I can't see myself eating anymore tonight...

So that's it! I also had a cup of chamomile tea sometime during the day and I'll probably have a cup of sleepytime tea before bed. So yeah, me and pistachios are working towards a healthier relationship of moderation under emergency situations. Today was promising and I hope it continues to go well. In the future, I will probably stick to a snack pack on Tuesday only and leave it at that. I think what really made the difference today was deciding that I would not eat at meals and that I would set aside an hour for myself aside from homework. Those are now requirements for my mental health; it's such a huge help to my procrastination tendencies and my depression if I take an hour of my time to relax guilt-free.

Okay, so here's the deal: One of my friends, official cream-and-soy detector, says that she can taste the soybean oil on the school's sausage--and I'm inclined to believe her, since the nutrition/allergen information says the information's for the RAW sausage. What the heck, school? Seriously? What about people who are super-allergic to soy? Do you WANT them to die?!

Soo to be on the safe side, I think I'm going to restart this Whole45 and restart my day count back to 1. I know last time I just extended my Whole30, but this time it feels like I should re-start the count for some reason. I can't explain why, that's just how it feels. It feels right to do a total reset this time; maybe because the school's sausage has been so ingrained into this whole thing. 

I may update later, but for now, I'm considering yesterday day 1/21 because NO WHOLE30-RUINING SAUSAGE. Huzzah! It could explain why I'm feeling pretty great, but have still been having some digestive issues, so we'll see.

Alrighty, so yesterday was day 1 (again) and here's how it went down:

For breakfast I had tuna, guac, and spices mixed together and a pan of ACV kale. The tuna is quickly becoming my quickest emergency meal, haha. I also had half of a cup of coffee and about half a cup of compliant potatoes from the cafeteria.

For lunch, I finished off my leftover turkey meatballs and had about half a bunch of asparagus (I split it with my friend!). I THINK I did a closed handful of pistachios for fat, but I can't remember for sure.

For dinner, I had the tuna mentioned above again and a pan of ACV kale with half a closed handful of pistachios.

Okay, so ANOTHER thing happened and I'm resetting my Whole30 again so that today is officially day 1. What happened was yesterday for a class assignment, I visited a Sikh temple and participated in a service they had. At one point in the ceremony, one of the priests handed out a dough to everyone to eat. It would have been very rude not to, so I ate it. Also there was lunch afterwards and in the same way, it would have been rude not to get a little of everything and to eat as much as I could manage. So I ate it; rice, curry, beans, and honestly I don't feel bad about it. I did not cheat or let myself down, I made a conscious decision to off-road because of this very special occasion. Plus, come on, it was authentic, home-cooked Indian food, and how often do I get a chance to eat that?! (Hint: Not very often!) 

So that's how it stands. Funnily enough, I didn't really get any cravings afterwards and I did pretty okay for the rest of the day. My mind was saying "But you're not doing a Whole30 for today! You could have cheese! Pizza! Cake! Ice cream, sandwiches!" and I entertained the idea, but honestly, none of that sounded good anymore. Off-roading for a cheap slice of pizza or convenience store sandwich just doesn't seem worth it, ya know? Plus, I kept thinking of the pre-Whole30 eating hangover that happens within the first few days and was all "Meeehhhh, I want to make this re-start as painless as possible..." So I had my tuna meal, way too many pistachios, and literally a small handful of raisins. Yeah, I went overboard on the pistachios again, but if pistachios and unsweetened raisins are the worst I'm doing after off-roading on my not-Whole30 day, that's not too shabby, right? 

Yeeeaahhh, anyway, that makes today day 1 again! It's started off pretty nice, so I'll update tonight once the day's officially over.

Ughhh, today was much harder than expected for one reason: clubs. One of my clubs always has interesting and yummy snacks, and I went to get a few, meaning them for after my Whole30, but they had me open the packaging and share so then..*sigh* I didn't eat any (so proud! I considered just giving in since this is my day 1 all over again, but I didn't!) but they looked so gooooood and I felt like I wasted them just throwing them away, but I did what I had to.

So for breakfast, I dragged myself out of bed, drank a cup of coffee that was probably too big (I'm working on the sizing when I make my own) with a splash of coconut milk, three sunny side up eggs, and about a cup of frozen collard green cooked Nom Nom Paleo style. I've finally figured out how to make SSU eggs, and they're so delicious! *drool* I'm bringing eggs back this time because my last Whole30 attempt was riddled with soy, and they're so convenient, so we'll see how it goes...

For lunch, I had my tuna meal (one can tuna, one packet guacamole, mixed with chili powder, cumin, and ground chipotle--yum!) and .5 lb roasted green beans (also NNP style--she sure knows how to cook the greens!)

Then for dinner, I had a bowl of my chili, and 1.25 bowls of plain old steamed green beans at the cafeteria.

I also had a slice of prosciutto, maybe five pistachios, and a small handful of raisins a few minutes ago, because I was still hungry. Honestly, I'm posting this now to hold myself accountable so I won't eat more raisins...they're literal sugar bombs, so I have a rule for them now as well: No raisins except if used in a recipe.

Today was day two! I'm still pretty cheerful, but I think I can feel the consequences of my Indian food off-roading--I'm so sllleeeeeeppppy all the time..zzzz...plus passing flashes of "I wanna punch that dude and steal his burger" moments, but what else is new?  :P Days 4 and 5 are gonna be fuuunnnn~

M1 consisted of my usual tuna quick-meal (guac, tuna, chili powder, cumin, ground chipotle), some coffee and coconut milk, and a few veggies (collard greens in chicken broth) before I sped off to class (I got up suuuper late). After my class-interlude, I had some more leftover collard greens (about half a cup?), prepped some more collard greens and rushed off to my 3 hour class.

M2 happened at around 2:00 when I got out of my class--I used about 1.5 cups of collard greens and three eggs to make NNP's souffle frittata. It's quickly becoming a regular recipe along with ze collard greens. Great way to get in veggies and utilize the delicious eggy-ness fully! We don't have a microwave oven, so I've just been covering it to make sure the top cooks well enough. Luckily for me, my dorm kitchen also has a hand mixer, muahahaha...

M3 happened just an hour ago and consisted of two bowls (1 cup?) braised kale, a bowl of chocolate chili, and a handful (6 nuts?) of pistachios.

The only other thing I'll probably have tonight is tea. That's it~!

Today was day 3, and WOW what a day it's been...

I got to sleep in nice and late (well, 8 hours of sleep anyway?), dragged myself out of bed and drank my cup of black coffee. Realized how much I rely on coffee nowadays to get up in the morning. Felt guilty. Soooo I'm going to try and go no-coffee for the rest of my Whole30. We'll see how that goes. I'm still new to the caffiene world so hopefully that'll help. I'm having trouble figuring out if the coffee or my diet is allowing me to stay up during biology anyway, so I'll finally find out, yay!

M1 was 3 SSU eggs over a bed of leftover collard greens.

M2 was a piece of greek lemon chicken that was WAAAAY to gristly and chewy, two bowls of oregano green beans, half a red grapefruit, and a handful of pistachios (7?).

M3 was half a microwave-baked sweet potato, two bowls of steamed mixed veggies (green beans, colorful carrots, and red bell peppers) and a nice hunk of charred steak from the cafeteria. They had a special dinner night, and I was so worried I wouldn't be able to find anything, but they had steak with only lemon pepper (which had sunflower oil in it, so not ideal, but technically compliant!). And they were so nice, going through all the trouble of trying to figure out if anything on the line had soy in it. Good work, cafeteria people, it was the best meal I've had there in a while.

I gotta make more collard greens for tomorrow, darn it, so I have have a souffle in the morning...or sausage...*drool*

Anyway, that's it for the night and the only other thing I might do is drink tea again! 

Uuuuggggghhhh, I woke up today with the WORST headache. (Not oh-my-god-I-have-an-aneurysm bad, but still pretty painful!) It hurt really bad in certain spots of my head to move, to bend down, and then my gut felt all kinds of wonky and unhappy. I didn't even want to eat breakfast, but I did, and I felt a little better afterwards. I was super-worried that maybe I had had something non-compliant, but now that I've been to class and back, I think it's just a dehydration headache; since I've been trying not to drink water at mealtimes, I think I'm not getting enough fluids, so that is DEFINITELY something to work on because this is AWFUL. Yeah, it's still here, I'm sipping on tea as we speak, hoping it will go away eventually...oh, but my stomach's all better now, it's just the head. WHich is why I don't think I had anything off-plan...Fixin' to make lunch here soon though. 

Okay, so today was day 4. No Kill All The Things yet, but we'll see, I've been mostly compliant for ~1 month now so I'm convinced my timeline is eternally messed up.  :P

M1 consisted of my egg souffle with leftover collard greens.

M2 was rushed and late, so I didn't really get a chance to eat properly. What I did end up having was half of a baked sweet potato, 3 slices of sausage (mine, not the school's), and an apple (cut up, mixed with coconut oil and allspice, popped in the microwave).

For M3, I boiled myself 2 applegate turkey hotdogs then headed over to the cafeteria for some garlic-sauteed mushrooms and mixed steamed veggies (about 1.75 cups?)

I had half a thing of collard greens that were meant to be my lunch veggies, but I just didn't have time to cook more collard greens for tomorrow, so I figured I would save them and just eat more vegs at dinner. Kinda low on my veggie intake than usual, but whateeever, man. I'm tired and with this stupid headache, I figured I should go to bed early...

I also had a TON of water and two cups of tea to try and get my dehydration headache to go away. It's nearly gone; so close! I also had my first food dream in a LOOOOONG time, this time featuring some weird rice-jello-chocolate-pudding type dessert thing that I ate and felt guilty about because I couldn't afford to restart my Whole30 AGAIN, GOSH DARN IT! I'm already not going to finish reintroductions by Thanksgiving...hahahahaha...that's going to go over well if I'll be at relative's house. *sarcasm!*

Today was day 5!

At M1, I had 3 SSU eggs and  cup leftover collard greens.

M2 was weird (as usual); I sort of...stress ate pistachios after I realized I had a homework assignment due that I hadn't done. So much panic! So many pistachios! I probably did like...6 handfuls...? But yeahhhh, I think I might legit give them away, toss them...or you know, burn them in a fire...this is a huge problem. I also had a BIIIG bowl of chili.

For M3, I had two applegate turkey-dogs, 1 cup leftover collard greens, 3/4 a plain baked potato (sans skin), and 1 cup broccoli. A little later I had two closed handfuls of raisins (thinking about burning the raisins along with the pistachios...)

I've had a few cups of chamomile tea and tons of water bottles, so my dehydration headache has not yet really returned...I've felt ghosts of it throughout the day and promptly gulped down some liquid. When I go to the store tomorrow, I'm definitely buying some fresh fruit; I think lack of fruit is what's prompting my raisin cravings...going to go with strawberries and maybe some pomegranate seeds/melon of some kind. We'll see.

ALSO! Today marks a very special day, because while this is day 5 of my Whole30, it's day 30 of my commitment to finish this thing! Yep, I buckled down and committed to finishing a Whole30 a month ago, and though I've had a few slip-ups, I haven't given up. I will finish this thing, gosh darn it! I'm feeling better than I have in ages, have been managing to stay awake in my classes, and my body composition is changing for the better! I was gonna post some pics to show off a bit, but after my pistachio binge I feel all kinds of bloated and icky, but trust me when I say my stomach's significantly flatter--and not just because of lost fat, but because of lost bloat! Seriously, I felt like I had the stomach of a fat, over-fed betta fish all the time, ready to burst into Sarah-confetti at any moment. Happy to report that for the most part, that nasty feeling is gone! Huzzah! *throws confetti*

Well I'm done eating for the night; I'll probably have some sleepytime tea, but that's it. I think I'm going to get a chicken from the farmer's market to cook this week, I was craving bone broth so much when I had a headache, and also just as it gets colder, so it would be really nice to have about. Plus, come on, crispy chicken skin and chicken leftovers! I'd do anything to keep from having to cook food in the morning, haha. 

I lied! I TOTALLY have pictures to share. The first is from before my failed "first" Whole30, the second is from last week sometime on a day when I was feeling particularly GREAT. Hooray for awkward half-naked photos! :D I can definitely see a difference, I mean look at that tight, unhappy belly in picture 1...picture 2 is looking so much happier. And I still have 25 days to go!

post-49149-0-36193300-1414212760_thumb.j

Today was day 6, and it went alright.

For M1, I had my tuna-guac meal, and a few bites of collard greens. Went to the store and bought a bunch of stuff.

For M2, I had a bowl of mixed veggies and a bowl of weird bologna stuff (no allergens).

For M3, I finished my collard greens off, had a small bowl of strawberries and raspberries, and 1.5 chicken breasts. OH YEAH, I also made my own mayo for the first time, so had a nice spoonful of that with my chicken and a bowl of steamed carrots.

Also, in between M2 and M3, I had about 1.5 handfuls of macadamia nuts.

Hi Sarah,

Stumbled across your log and thought I'd pitch in. Great pics btw :)

On my first W30 I was very reliant on fresh fruit and slowly more and more dried fruit. I would have it after meals or as snacks. When I tried to cut it out I found it almost impossible. Even healthy sugar is still sugar. Interestingly, I also found out that if I had something sweet at breakfast, even if it's just a tomato, it woke up my sugar cravings which I would then battle for the rest of the day. If I skipped it, then cravings came later.

So this time I'm limiting myself to 0-2 pieces of fruit a day and am pleased that mostly I've had 0-1. I'm also staying away from dried fruit and dates which are like little sugar bombs. So far (I'm on day 7) I've noticed very few sugar cravings. Like you, nuts are a food without breaks for me and I'm trying to limit those too, but so far that's proving a little harder as they seem to be an easy way to add fat. Still, 23 more days to work on it. :)

Good luck!

E

Hi Eleanor! Thanks. Yeah, fruit's always been a weird area for me too; luckily it hasn't been nearly as hard as the nut control thing, and I thought maaaybe my recent sugar cravings had to do with not eating any fruit, so I look at the "better" fruits in ISWF and stocked up a bit. Just once per day, we'll see how it goes! Yikes, yeah, I'll be staying away from dried fruit and dates as well. I do have a few dates, but that's for when/if I decide to make Whole30 sriracha. :P I did have a raisin issue last week though, so I totally understand the dried fruit thing--those things REALLY ignite my sugar dragon...And yeah, nuts. NUTS. I'm trying to give away my pistachios and I bought a TIIINNY tin of macadamias because I'd never had them before and because they're on the "better" list of nuts instead of the middle list, like pistachios. I think next week I just might go without, because honestly, I think my body doesn't digest them well, sadly.  :(  Yep, 23 days days to go (cool, we started at the same time)! Good luck to you as well!

Haha! Macadamia nuts are sooooo delicious! I love their creamy texture. Hope you've had a good day. I've just finished my weekly cook-up and am exhausted! Now I can't decide what to have for breakfast as I'm so spoilt for choice :) I'm also stuffed as I can't help nibbling/tasting while I cook. Oh well.

I know, right?! They're so good! Thanks, it's not been so great of a day...I've struggled with depression on and off for a long time and for some reason, it always seems to hit me on the weekends. I have a huge test tomorrow, and I haven't had time to study between cooking and other obligations so I'm suuuper stressed! Aah! And I have that feeling of just wanting to sleep forever and ever because I just can't. I can't deal with today or tomorrow right now. ...Haha, that was pretty gloomy, but I know it'll be better after the exam is over. XD Good job for your weekend cook-up! I cooked whole chicken that me and a friend partially devoured (we named it Maurice), and I'll be making bone broth out of it. So excited! Also did some veggies for mornings because I do NOT have time to rush-cook between classes again. 

Today was day 7, and it was...eeehhhh, no so great overall, but dinner was DELICIOUS.

I didn't really have a M1 between waking up late, being stressed, and waiting for EVERYONE to finish with the showers (I can't just waltz down to the kitchen in my pajamas, now can I?). I had a handful of macadamia nuts; that was it.

Then I went to M2, had 3 hard-boiled eggs from the cafeteria covered in homemade mayo, and five strawberries. I tried with their vegetables, but their carrots were way sweet, and I just couldn't with the spinach.

For M3, I cooked a whole chicken. I don't know how much of it I actually ate, but I definitely tore at it like the carnivore I am~ (Well, I know I didn't over-eat, but I think I ate enough). My friend dropped by to eat with me and keep me company (she sponsored the chicken, after all). I also made two huge roasted broccoli heads with sausage, and we split them--delicious! 

And somewhere in between all that, I stress ate another two handfuls of macadamia nuts...They're almost gone now, won't be getting any again. -.- Seems I really can't control myself with ANY nuts. So sad!

Yeah, not enough veggies, but I cooked up a ton for breakfasts and emergencies throughout the week, so I feel pretty prepared! Tomorrow I'll dismantle Maurice the chicken and use his bones to make bone broth...plus leftovers for the whole week! Yyyyyeaaaahh emergency protein! Mmmmm, can't wait~

Today was day 8 and it went pretty well!

M1 consisted of leftover roasted chicken, a handful of macadamia nuts, and 1 cup collard greens.

M2 was awkward and rushed (as usual?) because I took a nap in between classes since I had to get up and cry over homework this morning (I only got like 6 hours of sleep...maybe that sounds like a lot but it's about my limit). I had some pork and chiles from the dining hall, plus about half a cup of broccoli, a tbs of homemade mayo, and four strawberries. I would have had more broccoli, except I was rushed and I really can't eat broccoli in a hurry yet...my stomach is all "NOPE. *gag*" I did strawberries walking, by the way, which I physically can't do with broccoli yet, so it did get kind of pushed to the back-burner...

M3 was better, and consisted of more pork, about 1.5 thumbs of mayo (extra for dipping my carrots into), about 3/4 cup of carrots, and 1 cup of green beans. 

Sooo I still got my 3 good servings of veggies in. Huzzah! I've also been cooking bone broth all day, so I'm excited for that soon. I may have a bowl tonight, if for no other reason than because I freaking want some and because I may not have enough storage containers for it all. :P I might have a bit of leftover chicken as well since I'm a bit peckish for some reason (no pun intended, ha!). And tea. Tea should be a thing. I really wanna order some roastaroma from celestial, so I should get around to that sometime as well...

Bone broth: success! I'm having a cuppa right now; delicious, really hits the spot~ Tomorrow will be the moment of truth in terms of how gelatinous it gets...

Another note for today: I've been feeling the cravings a little stronger (ice cream and cupcakes--they were at a club meeting! I could smell the chocolate frosting...) lately, and I'm concerned it's because of my fruit/nut eating, so I will monitor fruit and nut consumption closely the next few days...if it doesn't get better or gets worse, I may cut fruit out (already planning to cut nuts out anyway) and see if it helps. 

Bam! Woke up today after getting eight hours of sleep, and feel like I've been run over by a truck. Get out of bed, realize there is a visual disturbance in my field of view...hopes it goes away...it doesn't. Starts changing shape. *sigh* Today's going to be a migraine day. I don't get them very often (maybe 1-3 times a year), but did it HAVE to happen on a school day?! I'm reeeally hoping this isn't because of something I ate yesterday (my beautiful bone broth!), and I think the more likely culprit is dehydration, as we think that's what triggered my other one this year. And me drinking salty broth before bed and forgetting to drink water after = dehydration. Between this and the dehydration headaches, I reallly need to be sure I'm getting enough fluids. Headaches. are. NOT. fun.

Today was day 9, and it's was pretty rough (not so much Whole30-wise as OH-MY-GOD-MY-HEAD-IS-EXPLODING-wise). As I mentioned above, I had a bad migraine today, so THAT was fun, huh?! Here's the thing about me and migraines: when I'm having a migraine, thinking about food makes me nauseous, so I don't eat. But when I don't eat, I get nauseated. So I know I need to eat to help some of my nausea, but eating makes me nauseous. Dilemmas, dilemmas! Sooo my food schedule was way wack and I didn't quite eat enough.

I had a bit of an M1, as I managed to down a handful of macadamia nuts, a few small-ish scraps of leftover roasted chicken, and a decent cup of bone broth before my headache got bad.

Because of my headache, I didn't really have a decent M2. My headache did go away comletely about 2:00 (came back dully about 30 minutes later though), so I rushed off to class. But around 3-ish I did manage to eat two strawberries and a banana (this was between classes and I didn't have time to come back to my room, so student store it was--and it was either fruit or pistachios and I KNOW I don't handle pistachios well, so fruit it was!)

Then I did manage a nice M3, consisting of a nice chicken breast from the cafeteria, a cup of broccoli, a cup of mixed vegs, and about 2 thumbs of homemade mayo. 

That's all for now; also, I'm fairly certain that my body does NOT like nuts in general. They seem to attribute to bloating, especially pistachios and almonds, so I think after I finish off my macadamias (they're almost gone), I won't be buying any more nuts for the duration of my Whole30.

Archived