Started Sept. 1st - I think I need some buddies

dchavy

Hey there,

I have made it all the way to day 24 and am thinking I may need some whole30 buddies.  I am hoping to make this a whole60 so I'm not yet at the half way mark.

I have roughly 150 pounds to lose, not sure exactly because I am estimating my starting weight.  I know that by the way my clothes were fitting that I was likely somewhere around the 275 mark.  I would love to make some friends who are in the same boat as I am, needing to lose a significant amount of weight and especially needing to overcome seriously disordered eating.  The emotional part of this is much more difficult for me than the physical.  

So far, the first 3 weeks were not hard at all.  Yesterday and today have been very emotional.  I may not be eating enough, but I'm afraid to eat more.  I feel like I'm just now starting to get a hold on my consumption and am worried that I will overeat compliant food if I let myself.  Hopefully I'll get it all sorted out in the next couple of days.

Anyway, I am so glad to be here and am so grateful that Melissa and Dallas not only created this incredible program but have also created this space for us to support each other.

Archived