Day 3 and EXTREMELY sleepy

I think that's normal.

I am also on day 3 and I was so tired this morning I had to lean my head against the wall in the shower. Usually the shower perks me right up.

Have you checked out the W30 timeline?

That sounds like me right about now!!!  I have, but I thought the extreme tiredness didn't come until later.  I think I'm supposed to be killing people or something right now.  :wacko:

Well flu like symptoms are par for the course on day 3, and exhaustion certainly comes along with having the flu, right?

Yesterday I has body aches but they seem to have passed. I have been getting very shaky though right before meals. Don't know if it's hunger or just an effect of sugar withdrawal.

Thanks everyone!  Yeah I definitely felt like I was some kind of sick.  Day 4 and I feel much better than I have all week.  Still not 100%, but better.  I keep telling myself to just make it through the first week and I'll be ok.  The thoughts of quitting have been very heavy.  Its too early to have those thoughts!  On a brighter note, I had my coffee with coconut milk this morning and that has made a world of difference in my happiness!  :D  

Archived