I'll take HUMILIATING SITUATIONS for 400, please

Carrye

Your clue: What?! No! I'm NOT pregnant!

Correct answer: What is a nosy do-gooder at church who says, "Congratulations, Dear. When are you due?"

And here I had been all happy thinking the bloating was going away when I woke up this morning on Day 7. So, now, guess I'll just focus on chopping more veggies this afternoon....and if a tear or two were to happen to fall....well, let's just fuggedaboudit.

Church Lady should be humiliated...not you.

What did you give as a reply?  Whole 30 future Tiger Blood Ladies don't cry.  No siree.  You keep chopping your vege and come here for comfort.  If she ever makes you feel bad again, I'll kick her arse.   Nuh uh.   No, I won't....but I would.

Shannon- Ha ha! And, I NEVER ask someone that for this reason!!

Lily and Deb- That's EXACTLY what I said! And, as she was spluttering out an apology, something about how it's GOOD to have several years between children, I just walked away.  It was either that or get all Kill All The Things up in her face. Oh well.  Me and my sticky out belly and the rest of my family had an awesome dinner a la Melicious' No Peanut Satay Sauce with grilled chicken thighs, sauteed zucchini/carrots/red onion/ginger, and roasted butternut squash.  I've exercised 5 days this week.  I'm getting at least 8 hours of sleep every night. I haven't cheated ONCE (despite the continued siren call of Starbucks). And, gosh darn it, I'm good enough, smart enough, and people like me!! *trying to get the Tiger Blood pumping SNL-style*

Archived