Starting October 1st!

Sarah_rose

Hi I'm new and my name is Sarah! I'm big into being active and eating healthy. I am a long distance runner as well. Unfortunately I've had some crappy experiences with eating disorder on eni went to treatment for one, another sort would take over. I'm fighting bining right now and thinking this non processed style of eating is worth a try! My body could use a good reset! I'm nervous because I do run a lot and this will be very low carb especially to what I am use to but if am excited for the challenge!

Hi all!! I´m starting tomorrow as well..... mixed feeings (excited and nervous...will  be able to give up diet coke?) I live in Chile and here whole30 is practically non existent, so I´m pretty lonely in my journey, will def need support!

Very scared I´ll gain weight instead of loosing some ounds, but I guess thats the old habit of eating poorly, counting calories and starving myself to death!

I really hope I can change the way I think of food and have fun eating healthy...

Good luck to us all!!!

Cat.

Hi! I'm Jen! I'm 44 with three kids and I'm starting tomorrow. Three years ago, I did a 60-day challenge at our gym, that followed a Paleo "diet". It was the first time I was able to "lose that last ten pounds!" I was able to keep off the weight until this summer. Shoulder surgery and a hip problem added to my getting off track.

But I am back now and ready to go! I can tell you that once you get used to eating this way, it becomes pretty easy! Although I drink 1 cup of coffee per day with half and half, I don't use sugar. And that is HUGE! If I can give up sugar in coffee, anyone can!

Looking forward to the journey!

Starting today as well. Rather nervous as I'm the only one in our family of 6 doing a whole30, and also the "cook" of the family. I have a lot of weight to lose, lots of joint pain, sleep issues and looking forward to changing my life around. The whole30 is my bday present to myself, as today I am 49 yrs old. I love fresh starts, but praying this will need to be my last, as I want the changes to be lasting!!

Hey guys,

Happy Day 2! I must say, even though its only day 2, I woke up with an energy I cant remember feeling for the longest time. Also havent woken up NOT feeling bloated in, I cant even remember. All that heavy food from the night before sitting in the bottom of your stomach and making you feel sluggish in the morning. Already gone! :) My day 1 went great. I definitely felt the appitite changes and stomach protests but with all the foods I ate, I actually felt fuller longer vs. anything else Ive been eating. Im the only one in my household doing Whole30, and as they ate thier snacks and pizza's and pastas, despite my protesting stomach, I was actually ok with not even wanting a bite. I know Im in for some major changes come day 3 - 30, but it just felt really great prepping and cutting and cooking REAL food. Exploring different textures, food consistancies, and the smells in my house are AMAZING. I still have a lot I want to prepare and explore but Im feeling great and am preparing myself for the rough days but looking forward to see the results come day 30. Anyone second guessing, hang in there! If you havent felt the energy or slightest change yet, you will. Stick it out and do it, for you. xoxo

Archived