First day - already an OOPS!!!

Alisonouchna

Did awesome with breakfast, Egg fried in coconut oil, organic good eating hot dog thingy (whole30 approved), and a 1/4 apple.  Had this with my coffee (with by habit I put a teaspoon of Stevia in).....  Dang it - is today screwed?

And this is my commitment!!!!  I also weighed in, took measurements, and pictures - and now I am pissed off and in a bad mood!!!  

I will do this for 30 days (longer even)...  Recently quit smoking and drinking, and have made a commitment to myself and my daughters to be the best most healthy mom!!!

A

I would keep calm and carry on.  :)

Congratulations on quitting drinking and smoking.  I finally quit smoking for good over a year ago (15 months, in fact).  I know what it is like to battle addiction, and I know that once those substances are out of your life -- it can carry over to your food.  I just wanted to send you a message of encouragement that it can  be done.  Quite successfully.  Be gentle with yourself, but hold strong to your commitments to yourself and your family.  You can do this!

• Moderators

Put the stevia in your closet for the rest of your Whole30, so that today was your last stevia incident. :)

You may not have eaten enough protein at breakfast. One egg and a hotdog is on the small side of things. And 1/4 of an apple is almost nothing.

Even breakfast needs some veggies. Some apple is not bad, but you need a generous portion of veggies at each meal. Study the meal planning template and make sure you eat at least the minimum.

http://whole30.com/downloads/whole30-meal-planning.pdf

Archived