Hi all, I'm getting ready to start my 4th Whole 30 on October 1.  I know that while I eat "paleo" I have gotten off track with the SWYPO items and chocolate chips so time to get myself back in check!  Anyways, the last W30 I did, I was pregnant and did it because hubby was finally doing his first W30 so I did it with him to help cheer him (he did great!).  This time around, I'm not pregnant but I am nursting an 8 month old.  I'm really excited to do the W30 but finding that I'm nervous about getting enough food in to keep up with feeding my 8 month old.  From reading through the forum it looks like I need to make sure I'm getting enough carbs in, drinking plenty of water.  Other then that and the standard W30 guidelines for food, do you have any tips that helped you?

Thanks so much!

I'm with you. I technically started my 2nd w30 on Sunday the 28th though! I'm breast feeding my 6 month old. 

Unfortunately I noticed this time that my milk is dropping like crazy. I'm pumping longer at work to get barely enough for the next day. I didn't have any issues with my first whole30 (she was 4 months then), but something is definitely up. Maybe it's just her age difference.

Either way, breastfeeding comes first, so if I'm having trouble I may have to stop this whole30 until my supply comes back up.

and buy some more sweet potatoes.

I'm sorry you are having a decrease in supply.  Try not to stress about it, easier said then done, I know.  That darn pump can really get ahold of our mind and be so frustrating, lol.  I agree, more sweet potatoes and maybe more fat?  I think I'm going to order another case of coconut milk to have on hand for sipping through the day.  I want today to be over, I'm so ready to start this W30!

I've already F'd up. I ate M&M's. Not sure why I did it. I'm really hungry, my milk supply is dropping, and I just realized that I might be intolerant to avocados which is breaking my heart. I really lean on avocados during whole30 because they're so filling. Grrrr. I don't want to start over. I'm just frustrated with everything.

Archived