Second Whole 30...Shocked it Was FAR easier this time...

kelsola

I honestly can't believe my 30 days are done.  It was so easy this time.  The only negative was a terrible two week cold I caught, but otherwise, this Whole30 was so much more successful than the first.  I am so glad I did it again and will maybe do one again in November!  Here is my write up I blogged!  Thankful to be able to report "TIGER BLOOD"!!!  "BUTT RAINBOWS"!!!!!  Also, my anxiety has simmered down and I don't even feel like I need to binge eat now that I am done.  Made that mistake the first time :o

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MELISSA AND DALLAS!  THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT I HAVE EVER STUCK TO IN MY LIFE AND THAT ALONE IS SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR.  BUT YOU DID CHANGE MY PERSPECTIVE ON A LOT OF THIS!  YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT AND I LOOK FORWARD TO ALL OF THE GOOD READS FROM YOU!

http://shetalks.typepad.com/my-blog/2014/10/this-one-for-my-mom.html

kelsola your blog post is so awesome and inspiring! I'm on Day2 of my second whole30 and I'm nervous that it will be harder this time. Maybe because the magic of discovering how good I can feel won't be there? Or the novelty of completing something difficult will have worn off? Anyway, I'm so glad to hear yours was a success and that it was easier this time around. I have some similar issues to deal with: anxiety, poor sleep and bingeing. I can't wait to see how I feel at the end of this. Thanks for the inspiration and the great pictures. :)

L

Archived