New here and question about pizza sauce

Espe

Hello, I'm new here and officially on Day Four.  I don't know that I have really any intention of using this, but last weekend made some pizza rolls for my family (prior to starting Whole 30) and had an extra jar of sauce on hand.  I picked it up this morning and glanced at the ingredient list (really believing that it would be FULL of sugar).  

Here are the ingredients: tomato puree, sweet potato juice concentrate, carrot juice concentrate, canola oil , salt, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onions, citric acid, onion extract, garlic extract. 

Thoughts?  

Hello, I'm new here and officially on Day Four.  I don't know that I have really any intention of using this, but last weekend made some pizza rolls for my family (prior to starting Whole 30) and had an extra jar of sauce on hand.  I picked it up this morning and glanced at the ingredient list (really believing that it would be FULL of sugar).  

Here are the ingredients: tomato puree, sweet potato juice concentrate, carrot juice concentrate, canola oil , salt, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onions, citric acid, onion extract, garlic extract. 

Thoughts?  

Canola oil is an exception made for the purposes of dining out only so I would put this aside for your Whole30. 

Archived