Starting Monday October 6th

k80

Hi, I'm super excited to be joining whole30, I am active, and spend plenty of time at the gym, BUT not seeing the results I was hoping for. So after hearing the testimony of a friend and doing my homework, here I am. I will be heading to the farmers market this weekend and spending sunday preparing for a hopefuly easy week one of whole30. I'm open to tips and secerts to success! :) 

Hi,

I'm starting Monday 6th October as well. I've just completed 14 days but messed up accidentally on Friday and then followed up with potato and chocolate yesterday, so I'm back on board tomorrow for the full Whole 30 - no excuses!

I've learned a lot though over the past 14 days though, so hopefully this time around I'll be more prepared.

It would be good to have a buddy to go through the program with so if anyone fancies it then just let me know.

Hope you have a great first day.

Kate :)

p.s - does anyone know if I need to make a new payment to receive the daily emails once you've pressed the 'I need to restart' link? Or will it automatically generate the Day 1 email tomorrow? Thanks 

Hi,

My sister challenged me to start tomorrow.  I've completed one whole 30 and I'm looking forward to this one.  I've haven't been eating well and I feel awful.  I would love to check in with everyone here for support.  I need to look in to getting the emails again because they were so helpful.  I think if you hit - I need to restart- it just goes to day 1 with out additional payments.  Good Luck everyone!

Danielle

Thanks. Yes, I just checked my email and I've had a Day 0 email, so all is good. I'm really looking forward to starting tomorrow as well, more than the first time around because I know what to expect. And I've lost 3inches off my waist in the last 14 days before I slipped up, so that should keep me motivated if nothing else.

Good luck for tomorrow morning.

I ended up throwing a load of things out too, but it's worth it to just get it out of the house, especially if it's part of changing my life. I gave some tins and jars of stuff away, but the junk food I just binned - which is where it should be.

How's day One going for everyone? I made sure to apologize to my family and co-workers for any non-intentional bitchiness that comes through in the next few days. I'm quitting smoking as well so that's like a double-whammy on my moods!

Archived