Oh no, I have to restart!

k8tp

Hi, 

I've had 14 wonderful days of Whole30 and was starting to feel awesome when I made an accidental mistake with some hidden sugar. I'd decided to move on and continue the program but that little voice in my head that was saying 'But you've messed it up now' was getting louder and I ended up having potato salad and some chocolate. So, I'm restarting tomorrow - 6th October.

I was wondering if anyone knows whether I need to make another payment to start the emails again? I've found it really useful receiving one every day and don't want this to stop. Is there a moderator out there who could tell me please?

Thanks

Kate :)

There is an option to click at the bottom of the emails that says something about needing to start over.  I do not think you have to pay again.

For future reference, a bit of added sugar would NOT have been cause for a re-start.  Adding the potato salad and chocolate to that, then of course you need to.

Sorry to hear it, but this will make you that much stronger and more knowledgeable for your next Whole 30.  Good luck!

Thanks, I received a Day 0 email so I realised that it had just been re-generated. Thanks for your reply, it's good to get some encouragement. I feel like an idiot for allowing myself to give in to temptation. But like you said, I think it will make me stronger. 

I started Whole30 on Feb 28th, 2014 and had to restart several times.  I finally finished at the end of May!! :huh:   But I'm on my second Whole30 and going thru it without any problems.  It does make you stronger...  I'm amazed at what I'm not even tempted to eat during this Whole30.  I'll finish my whole30 on Oct 14.  Keep going!!  :)  (I'm also noticing much better results this time!)

Kristina

Thanks, that's really encouraging. I'm on Day 1 today and I've got cravings and feeling groggy and tired, and I just want to get back to how I was starting to feel around Day 13/14. I was worried that maybe I'd blown my chance with Whole30 and that I wouldn't ever be able to do it, but I'll just keep going, like you said. I really want to do a few in a row (with a couple of days off in between) so it's great to hear that it keeps working and getting easier.

Thanks

Archived