NEED SOME HELP.

barrydb_2000

I started the program on the 1st and everything has been great until today.  I read someplace that butter was okay.  this morning I used a little and sautéed my mushrooms for my omelet.  Tonight I was reading "It Starts With Food" and they say no butter.  Does this mean I have to start all over again? :(

If you want to do an official whole30, yes unfortunately you do have to restart. You can use clarified butter also known as ghee. Regular butter has dairy in it which calls for a restart. Be careful where you get your information for whole30 rules. There are a lot of post that say they are whole30 compliant but they are not. Good Luck!

Hi Barrydb_2000,

I made some ghee Sunday and started yesterday. Read the book like it is you map to success. My BFF did a whole30, that is not anything like what I am doing. I am doing this for health reasons, and not for weight. Like Tina said, most of all the other programs allow for things that do not qualify with the true Whole30 program. It is best to use the book and the resources that the book recommends for additional recipes.

Good luck and if you start over, you will only be two days behind me! Not much comfort, I know but it is all I got. ☺️

Littlelove

I have continued on the program and am doing very good.  My only problem is I'm not hungry I fix a mean of protein, veggies and a fat and when I sit down I just can't eat it all.  I am not snacking and I guess something is working because yesterday while we were out my husband wanted to stop at DQ and have and ice cream.  I told him that was find that I don't want him to feel he can't have something just because I can't.  So we stopped and I had a glass of water.  I did not want an ice cream and did not even feel neglected.  Usually if I go past a DQ I have to stop and get a latté.  Had no desire for one at all. It's not that the meal doesn't look good I have been able to fix foods I like and it always looks good, I just don't want to eat.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Archived