teviag

Just wanted to give a shout out to the Whole 30 peeps who put together that Whole 30 Daily...

I have to admit, I wasn't exactly thrilled that I had to pay a few bucks to sign up for that, but now I'm super glad I did!

Those emails are awesome- They are chock full of great help, support and suggestions for your Whole 30, but also just great help for life in general! I've saved every one, and I have tons of links to cool sites, found some new books, great ideas...just a lot of good stuff in there. I'm not one to typically leave comments like this either... I don't like daily emails, I don't send companies messages on how much I love their product, etc...but I really look forward to getting these every morning! 

Smart thinking, guys. Really great!

Thanks for the great encouragement and help with the W30 Daily! Totally worth that money after all!  :D

PS...what do I do when my W30 Daily ends? Is there a POST W30 Daily?  ;)

• Moderators

PS...what do I do when my W30 Daily ends? Is there a POST W30 Daily?  ;)

If you haven't already, you should sign up for Wholesome -- it's their Whole30 email newsletter that comes out every other week. It's not exactly the same as the daily emails, but it has a lot of links and interesting stuff. 

• 3 months later...

ok, did something a little stupid, I signed up with a wrong email address and can't figure out how to correct it for the daily newsletter. 

I see it says update profile but it has you put in the email, which is a wrong non existing email. 

I paid for it yesterday and today would be my day 0. 

thanks for any advice! :wacko:

• Moderators

ok, did something a little stupid, I signed up with a wrong email address and can't figure out how to correct it for the daily newsletter. 

I see it says update profile but it has you put in the email, which is a wrong non existing email. 

I paid for it yesterday and today would be my day 0. 

thanks for any advice! :wacko:

Try emailing [email protected]. Explain the problem, give them the incorrect email you signed up with, and let them know what email you want to be signed up with. They should be able to help you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm liking the daily emails too, but then I realized that you get a little funny or inspirational nugget when you click on the "I did it" link at the bottom.  I look forward to those each evening now too.  Enjoyed singing along with Day 15 last night (wow, the hair) all the way back to the Day 1 pep talk!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love the daily as well!! it's be so helpful getting through the first week, especially getting through this up coming weekend. I feel a lot better about going to an all day party and have solid plans to stay on track. plus, the thought of being able say "I got through another day" has been really useful in not giving in to cravings through the day!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Absolutely worth it.  :)  I signed up and used them when I did my first Whole 30 in April 2014. Now I'm starting my third.  I did keep the old emails but am hoping they've been updated/changed significantly.  Anyone know? I'll sign up again if so!

I've found the daily emails to be worth many times the $14.99 I paid. I have a folder for them on my computer and I also printed them out and put them into my Whole30 notebook. I'm starting another W30 today and I started reading them with Day 0 yesterday. The biweekly email is great too and it is free.

Absolutely worth it.   :)  I signed up and used them when I did my first Whole 30 in April 2014. Now I'm starting my third.  I did keep the old emails but am hoping they've been updated/changed significantly.  Anyone know? I'll sign up again if so!

I don't believe these have changed significantly. If you would like to receive them again, you can get them emailed at a discounted rate ($4.95).

Today is my day 2. Is it too late to sign up for the daily? When I try it won't let me set the start date to my actual start date. If I set tomorrow as the start date will it still be useful or will it lag behind what I'm actually doing so that it won't really help unless I start over?

• Administrators

Today is my day 2. Is it too late to sign up for the daily? When I try it won't let me set the start date to my actual start date. If I set tomorrow as the start date will it still be useful or will it lag behind what I'm actually doing so that it won't really help unless I start over?

It's not "too late" perse, but they are designed to be received on the day you are on. If you're thinking you still want it, you are free to email [email protected] and let them know what day you are on. Or you could call the last 2 days "practise" and start Day 0 today so the emails line up.

Either way I'm told the emails are well worth it!

Archived