Need a bit longer

Hi all. I just finished my first whole 30 and today was day 31. Although I feel heaps better, I wasn't quite satisfied that my health and wellbeing had improved as much as I thought it could. I hit the 'start over' button on my whole 30 email this morning and tomorrow I start a back to back whole 30.

I haven't felt the need to use the forum until now, so I thought it would be a great was to track my progress and keep motivated to make it to the end of a whole 60.

My goals for the next 30 days are to continue to decrease body fat, measured by how my clothes fit and my before and after photo (I ditched the scales and tape measure), and to continue to heal my gut. My energy levels have been fantastic and my mood much more stable. PMS has all but gone and skin is so clear. Nails are rock hard and the twinkle is back in my eyes. But I want my gut to heal properly and my body to burn fat better. I had influenza a for 3 of the 4 weeks of the last 30 days, so I haven't exercised at all. I want to give my body the chance to improve by remainig whole 30 compliant whilst doing PT again.

I am very lactose and gluten intolerent (I don't know if I'm a coeliac as I don't need a test to tell me that my body repels the stuff), and any kind of spike of gluten or dairy in my food causes havock. I got accidentally spiked twice during the last 30 days which set my healing tummy back a bit. Not fun, I can assure you.

Looking forward to sharing and cruising the next 30 days. Wish me luck folks.

Archived