Texas Road House....Date Night

Runningforme82

Tonight my husband and I are headed out to see a friend sing/play but before hand we are going to dinner. We talked about Texas Road House, and I thought that might be a decent option. Has anyone gone here and eaten while on Whole30? I was thinking of a plain sweet potato and either a steak (ribeye?) or salmon. The salmon comes with Lemon Pepper Butter Sauce. I'm assuming it's not clarified butter, so if I do the salmon should I skip that? Do I need to ask for the steak (or salmon or chicken) to be prepared a certain way? I'm thinking I read somewhere on here about people asking for their food to be "dry grilled" or something. Can't remember exactly.

Anyways, any advice is greatly appreciated. :)

My fiance and I just came back from Longhorn Steakhouse, where we went to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. It was surprisingly easy to stay on track! The waitress said they actually have a lot of people come in that are following specific diets, and didn't seem to mind all my requests. Definitely going back! I missed the lemon butter on my steak, but that sweet potato was scrumptious :)

Archived