Introduced to Whole 30 on the 10/6, started on the 7th!

debij777

HI, I am a 61 yr old Grandmother of 6 who wants to be in the best health possible!  I have been eating well, however when a friend visiting from MN, (I live in MA) told me about Whole 30 on the 6th, I knew it was for me!  On the 7th, I bought the book and am thrilled to see all the new friends on here to help us through!  Wahoo!!!  

Hi Cyndi, I am lovin this! Since I gave up sugar and flour 2 weeks ago, i have not have a hard time with whole 30. We went away for the weekend and i brought a old comfy pair of jeans to wear on the ride home. When i put them on this am, I could pull them down without undoing the zipper or snap! I was soooo excited! Last night I slept great even though it was a different bed and surroundings!

How about you? Is this your first whole 30?

Glad to hear that things are going so well for you! Go, you, for jumping right into it. Even though I thought I eat pretty healthily, my cupboards were nowhere near ready until I could get out to visit the nearest (yet still pretty far) health food store.

I am fortunate to have 3 great health food stores within 20 minutes!  Ahavah, have you started who;e 30? If so, your first time? I see you listed motorcycles in your profile. My husband and I took or Goldwing from MA to St Louis a few years ago in 2 days!!! 800 miles a day!  Once there we enjoyed the city and took our time getting home! :) 

That's lucky! I live in the boonies & have virtually nothing nearby unless I want to drive at least an hour. This is my 2nd whole30. I'm on day 3, but I got very sick and pretty much slept through day 2.

I do love bikes! I've never gone on such a long ride though. My bike needs some repairs before I can ride it again. I'm planning to get it fixed up & legal again come spring. I miss it! Hubby and I both have Honda Shadows, though he had a back injury 2 yrs ago and isn't sure if he'll be able to ride anymore. :(

Archived