Day 17 - reaction to compliant foods?

This is Day 17 or 12 (didn't realize my vitamins weren't compliant until Day 5) for me.  Either way, I didn't have any GI problems until four days ago.  I have had nausea, cramping, slight chills, and "bathroom issues" three of the last four days.  At first I was thinking a stomach bug, but it's just seems to be happening once a day-ish and isn't consecutive days.  Could I be reacting to a compliant food?  What is the most likely culprit?  I can't imagine what is left to eliminate from my diet . . . please help!

• Moderators

Yes, you might be sensitive to a particular food. It is time for you to become a detective and puzzle out what is happening. Log your food for a few days and keep track of when symptoms appear. Then study your food log to see if you can find a correlation with the symptoms. If you find a correlation, then you need to remove that food for a few days and see if the symptoms go away too.

Another possibility is that the composition of your meals is provoking problems. If you share a few days of what you have been eating, we might be able to notice potential problems. For example, some people develop GI problems from eating nuts, some eliminate too many carbs and have problems...

Archived