Day 30 and extremely dissapointed!

jularoons

So now it's to ad hominem slurs, rewarded by more passive-aggressive clicking of the like button by the community. That's classic school-yard behaviour. Congratulations, you proved my point. I'd suggest some self-reflection, but of course, the people who most need it are the most reluctant to do so.

There was one person who replied with thought, without quoting someone else's text to a vaguely related topic, something unrelated, or asking something I had already written. But I think Chris already knows that he was not part of the horde I criticised.

Have a nice life in your bubble. 

Ok, it's clear this conversation is not going to be productive, so I'm locking this thread. I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were looking for, niff. I hope you recognize that people were just trying to be helpful, even if it was in the wrong context. Sometimes it is nice to just be able to vent without a bunch of people chiming in with ways to fix it, I get that. We can never fully understand anyone's context on an internet forum (although we do try, to the best of our abilities). Best of luck however you decide to move forward.

Archived