Starting my first whole 30 on November 1!

Meghanngrace

Hey all! I am going to be starting my first Whole 30 challenge on November 1st. I am waiting a few weeks due to plans I have for the remainder of October, and so I can mentally prepare to cut out the sweets from my diet (I have a HUGE Sweet tooth, and I am also a baker, so this will be tough!). My fiance and I are going to be doing it together!, as we both want to get in better shape for our wedding in May! Wish us luck!  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Meghanngrace, how did Day 1 go for you? I had a pretty good day. Bacon & eggs & black tea for breakfast, then South Beach tuna salad (canned tuna, avocado, tomato, celery, radishes, cucumber, olive oil, lime juice, salt) & an apple at lunch, then Nom Nom Paleo's Damn Fine Chicken, roasted potatoes, & steamed broccoli for dinner.  I drank some herbal teas & a bottle of cranberry kombucha during the day.

I also did some prep work today - big grocery run, made the tuna salad, made the Damn Fine Chicken (which will be dinner again next Wednesday), & made a sweet potato/baby spinach quiche that will be breakfast for most of next week.  

Archived