Day 24 - Not Feeling Well - Suggestions??

amywhole30s

This definitely isn't the kind of topic I like posting about, but I'm on day 24 which is actually technically my 'last' day, since I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and plan to have a few drinks and eat the dinner they provide. I'm REALLY hopping I feel better tomorrow for the wedding!! 

The past few days I've felt pretty off, I'm not sure if it's something I've eaten that isn't agreeing with me, although I haven't eaten anything new over the past few days. 

I've had bouts of diarrhea, not extreme, but enough that I'm uncomfortable. I feel pretty nauseated today as well... no fever. 

I am wondering what I could eat that might help me feel better. I had a banana this morning to soothe my stomach and I'm making a sweet potato to eat with an egg. I figure the starch might be good. 

Any other advice??  I definitely am tempted to make toast (gluten-free since I have been for 2.5 years) since that's what I usually have when I feel sick... but I'm not sure what would be best that is Whole 30 compliant? I am planning on continuing the Whole 30 after the wedding until the end of the month. 

Archived