Train Off The Tracks

MyssLyss

Holy Hannah! Has anyone else gone completely off the tracks after finishing their Whole30? I was good for the first few days, trying not to go nuts. Then I went absolutely nuts for no given reason and it only got worse after I went dress shopping. Even after losing 12lbs during my Whole30 my new crossfit physique does not fit into anything. Dresses are not made for girls with small waists, large bums/thighs and wide shoulders. This dress shopping has made me spiral into a funky depression that I have been treating with junk food for two days now. Welcome back 5lbs! 

Help! 

Yeah, I don't do CF, but I have wider shoulders for a girl and wider hips too...and it's hard finding stuff to fit. Maybe you can save up and splurge on getting something tailor-made for you? It's easier in some places than others (I live in Seoul, South Korea, so it's SUPER easy to get stuff tailor made here) but it might just do the trick. Or find something big enough that you like and have it tailored down to you. Most cities should have at least one tailor in them that can do alterations...

I feel your pain. I've gotten into most of my old clothes now but I have a favorite dress that fits everywhere but my back and it makes me sad. Just remember that junk food is just going to ultimately add to your depression not relieve it. Celebrate how strong and healthy you are by getting back on track and following MrsStick's advice. There is a great website called eshakti where you can get your dress completely tailored to your liking. I've not ordered from them yet but I have a friend who swears by them and what I've seen her wear from there is super duper cute.

Archived