Starting my Whole30 Challenge today -10/20/2014

vgonz13

Hello everyone! My name is Vanessa and I am starting the challenge today. I am super excited, not sure how excited I will be in a few days but I look forward to the outcome. We started the Whole30 challenge at my Crossfit today. I preordered my food to get an idea of what to make myself in the near future. This morning I had an omelet with onions, mushrooms and peppers. I wasn't that hungry when I started eating and then I was starving.

I am a huge coffee lover. I don't drink it for the energy, in fact I can go to sleep after having it. I have been practicing in having it black this last week. I can't get used to it but I know I will. My question is can you have any coffee black? Is there something I should look for in the ingredients? May I have hazelnut coffee? Maybe not but just in case, I want to know.

I read somewhere about having coconut milk in the coffee - any suggestions of how to do that properly to actually give it a decent taste? 

Also, my plan is to have breakfast at 7:30 A.M. , lunch at 12:30 P.M. and dinner at 6:00 P.M. I workout from 8:00-9:00PM what would you suggest to be a good post workout snack before bed?

All your help is truly appreciated and I look forward to every single day of my challenge!  

• Moderators

Welcome!

You have lots of great questions that have been answered on the forum before. Try the search function to find your way to answers. Or use google. Google works well if you type in "Whole30" and then any other thing you want to know like "hazelnut coffee." :)

Archived