Started October 19th

PeachyNotions

Hello!  I'm Jessica, and I started my first Whole30 yesterday. :)  I've played around with the Paleo diet before, but never really stuck with it to get past my sugar cravings.  I have three kids, and with each of them, I've dealt with postpartum depression and anxiety.  My third baby is 13 months old, but I'm still on anxiety medicine, which is the longest I've been on it.  My weight has never been a huge issue, but my anxiety, mood swings, and energy levels are all pretty crappy.  And I know it's because of the crappy food I eat.  So I'm diving in for the Whole30 to try to pinpoint what food groups really make me feel bad.  I also gave up caffeine for the Whole30 because I know that can mess with anxiety.  So far that's been the hardest part, since I was used to drinking sugary, creamy cups of coffee all day long.  But I just keep reaching for my glass of water!  I'm so glad these forums are here to help me get through all 30 days!  :)

I started then too! I gave up soda a couple weeks before so I would not have to deal with withdrawal from what we are doing now and caffeine. I do feel low on energy and uninspired as well! hence why I am writing this at work haha.... good luck and know that me and my wife are experiencing the same!

Archived