jlschaef98

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I am so excited. Today is day 15 for me and I plan on doing 40 days. I feel so much better and can tell a differance with my self :) I have cheated and weighed myself :( Other than that I have done it to a T!!! I am down 9.2 lbs, 2.5 on waist and 4 inches on my hips. I still have a long ways to go BUT I dont have heart burn any more, I dont feel tired, I am not bloated, I sleep through the night. I feel like a new person already!! I do plan on taking a day off for our anniversary but then I am getting back on the whole 30 plan and wanting to do another whole 40. I have added some pictures of me before this life style change and cant wait to see the after!!!post-54907-0-78198800-1413829831_thumb.ppost-54907-0-86405400-1413829833_thumb.ppost-54907-0-12924600-1413829836_thumb.ppost-54907-0-95284900-1413830058_thumb.p

Hi Jennifer, I am with you, Lovin whole 30! Today is day 14 for me and, just like you I can do the food but cannot stay off the scale!.... I am on vacation now (left the scale home) but before I left last Thurs. I was down 6 .2 lbs!!!  I totally understand it is NOT about weight loss but what a wonderful plus!!! I have not done the tape measure again however I now have 2 pairs of panrts that I can pull off without pulling down the zipper! Wahoo!!!

My favorite breakfast is hard boiled egg, approved ham chunks, 1/2 an avocado and 1 tsp ghee, all mixed up... yum!

I also took some before pics. too but thought I'd save them for the finish ;-)  

Why are you doing this for 40 days?  And why are you taking of on your anniversary. On vacation I have eaten out several times with no problems.... I see on your profile you like the ocean, we are vacationing in Myrtle beach, SC and am totally enjoying the beautiful sunrises over the ocean. This am we have about a dozen dolphin swimming by !  Love it ;-)

Well, keep up the good work!  We CAN do this!!!!

My 40 days will be on November 14 and we are going out to eat on the 15th (our anniversary is on the 13th). I plan on having a steak at texas roadhouse and not sure what else. I dont want to have something and have to start over again. I figured I would take that off and then start back up on the 17th. I LOVE Myrtle Beach we went there a couple years ago, very beautiful!!! I look forward in reading about your success :) WE AN DO THIS AND WE ARE!!!!

Archived