Third Whole 30

Babsie95

I am a week late with starting this log as today is day 8.  Everything has been different so far this time around.  The first two rounds I don't remember feeling sick or anything and this time I was miserable for the first week.  Headaches, weakness, stomach upset etc... I guess I could have had a big to boot but can't know for sure. If I had felt this way on either of the first two I don't think I would have done a third...

The first two times I had difficulty with eating breakfast and became disinterested in eating at all towards the end.  This round I am already finding no interest in food at all. Eating is a struggle. So much that yesterday I forgot to eat. All I had was broth at meal 1 and forgot meal 2. I finally ate around 8pm for meal three and despite really liking the food had to choke it down.

I know I need a new relationship with food but I don't want to hate eating all together. I hope it will pass but it is a real struggle right now

I will keep on and may post here some just to keep accountable and save thoughts but any feedback would be welcomed as well

Hey there!  I'm a repeat Whole30er as well and currently finishing up Day 13.  I've pretty much had colds the past two weeks so life hasn't been too fun, but nor has it been too bad.  When I read what you wrote about forgetting to eat, it made me think about how my cravings and searching for food has really diminished.  It also made me think about how nice it would be to be honoring our meals as nutritious events for our bodies.  I don't.  I appreciate that what I eat is healthy, but I don't do it in a nourishing way.  I sit on the sofa or at my computer or stand in the kitchen and lean on the counter.  I have a feeling that if we made the process of having a meal a bit more special (like a massage for the body or sitting to read a book) then maybe we'd benefit more from it.  Ha - I say this, but I wonder if I'm going to actually act on it! :)  I do know I need to plan my meals out better because those meals are my best ones.

Good luck with things tomorrow.  

Archived