Starting my Whole30 10/23!!!!!

Elleinad

I'm stocked, siked, and ready to finish this!!

This will be my 2nd try. First time I made it to 24, yes, 24 days before a party did me in. (It wasn't the party's fault. I know.) After that, I've had about three weeks of gradually feeling not-so-great again.

After two weeks on my 1st W30, I saw my skin clear up, my energy went through the roof, and I started losing fat! (I have a good 10 to 15lbs to lose, and I feel like I've been at it with no success for over a year.)

My goal after this W30 is to keep my diet very close to that outlined in the W30 guidelines - kinda paleo, very healthy omnivore.

I'm definitely going to need friendship and support through this. NONE of my friends are being supportive. In return, I'll be here for you guys!!! Let's do this!

I have also started today. This will be my 2nd whole 30. I fell off the wagon at day 10. My cravings combined with stress got the better of me. I Feel terrible today. My whole body is sore from a sugar and wheat binge yesterday.

I hope that we can support and motivate each other through the next 30 days.

I have also started today. This will be my 2nd whole 30. I fell off the wagon at day 10. My cravings combined with stress got the better of me. I Feel terrible today. My whole body is sore from a sugar and wheat binge yesterday.

I hope that we can support and motivate each other through the next 30 days.

I started yesterday and started over today, since last night I couldn't handle a horrible fight without smoking a cigarette. So that's going to be the hard part for me, those darn cigarettes. My diet is already quite paleo since I've been gluten-free and mostly dairy free for months.

Hey, Niff & cdg -

Just think of how our bodies and minds are going to change toward the end of the next 30 days. I totally believe it's like a "reset" button for our bodies.

Niff, as you get healthier, you may just stop wanting to smoke, or they may start to make you feel bad (or they may taste bad). I used to smoke several years ago. I went on a juice fast - not even trying to quit - and the whole experience of smoking changed for me. They were suddenly revolting. That may happen for you on a Whole30.

I'm feeling good this morning. Black coffee, eggs, and a little salmon for breakfast. Lunch is packed. :) Thanks for responding to my "welcome" post, guys. Thank you for showing support! I hope you guys have a great day today. :D

Hi Ellie!

I'm starting tomorrow, just a few days behind you.  I'm looking forward to learning more about your progress - & know that I have so much faith in you! I understand about the lack of (real life) support, trust me... but here's the thing: you can do this, & you KNOW you can do this, love!  You wouldn't have started this journey if you didn't think you could see it to the end.  It's only 30 days - that's NOTHING!  Just imagine how much better your body, mind, & soul will feel throughout the next month.

Best of luck - I'll be looking out for your updates!

Archived