More Changes to Come

Tina Marie

whoot whoot  day 23 !   have made it so far with no real issues - although the bbq chicken pizza I bought for my daughter was a temptation - for a minute.  I am not willing to start over - so that pizza would not have been worth it.  I made the hummus - really just made it up as I couldn't find the recipe it was delish on my meatloaf.

I am bored with my meals - but oh well.  I picked up jicama - that is so refreshing, love the crunch.  I had tried to make the 'home fries' made from jicama and it was not something that I liked. Raw is my favorite way to eat it.

so with doing this -I have gotten my hair chopped off - from shoulder length to pixie !   I really needed a change, and gave my hair dresser full reign on what she wanted to do!

New beginnings again for me .  body .  soul

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today is Day 30 !!!  I made it it I made it I made it !   This was soooo good - I have lost the swelling that was happening - and my pants feel MUCH better - washed blue jeans tell the truth ~ so I will let you know how that goes !  LOL

I went to the farmers market on Saturday - bought some Kettle Corn - can't wait to have it - it will be 2 yrs since I have had any.  Totally gave it up when I did my first whole 30 in 2014.   I decided I really want to have some -  as it was always a nice treat for me to enjoy - in my previous life !!  

I had many dreams of cheating on this whole 30 with tortilla chips -so my body must secretly love those chips !     I am bound and determined to keep a lid on the snacking and eating things that I really know aren't good for me.  NO MORE excuses.

Today is Day 30 !!!  I made it it I made it I made it !   This was soooo good - I have lost the swelling that was happening - and my pants feel MUCH better - washed blue jeans tell the truth ~ so I will let you know how that goes !  LOL

I went to the farmers market on Saturday - bought some Kettle Corn - can't wait to have it - it will be 2 yrs since I have had any.  Totally gave it up when I did my first whole 30 in 2014.   I decided I really want to have some -  as it was always a nice treat for me to enjoy - in my previous life !!  

I had many dreams of cheating on this whole 30 with tortilla chips -so my body must secretly love those chips !     I am bound and determined to keep a lid on the snacking and eating things that I really know aren't good for me.  NO MORE excuses.

Archived