Starting on Nov 1

IAmAndy

There are several threads for a November 1 start - hopefully everyone will consolidate onto one thread and this'll be the one.  I've been doing whole30/ paleo for a year now but my last full successful whole30 was in January of this year.  My life just settled down and it's time to get my eating back in order.  So November 1, here I come!

I'm going to add in a few of my vices - no coffee for 30 days; and no complaining (mainly to my husband, about my husband) for 30 days.  The last time I tried the "no complaining" it lasted about 14 days before he did something that annoyed me so badly I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore.  But I'm going to try.  And I am going to go to the gym 5 days per week for 30 days, starting November 1.

Tracy

Tough night. Dinner didn't sit well although the day was easy to be compliant. The ribs we smoked were delicious but my stomach wasn't loving them at 1,2 and 3am.

Hope everyone else had a smooth start.

Hey everyone! My name is Cheryl and I started my 2nd Whole 30 yesterday, Nov. 1. Well, technically this is my 1st since the one I did in July was cut short a few days by vacation, I didn't remove stevia from my diet, and I didn't get to reintroduce foods back into my diet. This is my 2nd day without stevia in my coffee! I can do this!!! ;)

Wishing everyone success and sharing ideas. Made some bone broth yesterday (still cooking) and mayo from Well Fed (I have both cookbooks and I LOVE! Stocked my freezer and fridge with grass fed beef and chicken and fresh eggs (I have a neighbor up the road who supplies me). My husband isn't crazy about it, but he's been through this before... what he doesn't like, he can manage for himself ;)

Cheers to living and loving life!

I'm starting on Nov 3rd (motivation Monday!), so I will join this thread to keep myself on track. My sister is doing a 14 day low iodine diet in preparation for a medical test, so I thought I would help her along by starting this plan. I am also tapped into the daily e-mails. I have started and stopped the 30 days many times and am determined to make this one work. It's always the first week that is the toughest. Once I get those behind me, I know I can persevere!

Good luck to everyone!

Hey Everyone! My husband and I started Whole30 on November 1.  Excited and motivated on day 2, although my husband is feeling pretty horrible today (he is addicted to sugar).  I am most nervous about a big event (gala) we will attend in Chicago Nov 15, since we will not have the option of ordering off a menu.  Trying to cook several meals for the week ahead.

I'm not feeling anything this time. Maybe you bounce back faster on subsequent W30s, or maybe I didn't scarf as much Halloween candy on Friday as I thought! Either way, all is well. I just need to stop eating so many dates. Yum!

Archived