Round 2! :)

mhill0823

I did the Whole 30 this time last year and had such wonderful results that I have decided it is time to do it again!!

This time I have a personal trainer and I am on a regular fitness schedule as well as having him monitor my meals for the next 30 days to make sure that I am eating enough to make up for what I burn at exercise time!!

The biggest problem I had after my whole 30 last time was that I went on a binge as soon as the 30 days was up and ate everything I hadn't had in 30 days all in a span of a few days! I have now seen how negatively that effected me and I am in for a permanent lifestyle change this time!

I have come back to the forums to share my daily meals and get help and advice from others! This was my best source of accountability last time!!

So here we go...

Day 1

Breakfast - 2 egg muffins(with ham, onion, pepper and mushroom mixed in), 1 banana

Lunch - hamburger steak with grilled peppers and onions, spinach and sourkraut and a severing of baby carrots

Dinner- grilled chicken breast, apples, potatoes, avacado

Will update dinner later, haven't made it that far.

The forums make a huge difference for me as well.  I did my first Whole30 a year and a half ago and am glad to be doing another one right now.  It feels good to get one's body back on track.  Good luck getting going.  I think the initial commitment is the hardest part.

Archived