Looking for pre-made Caesar dressing to buy

I'm planning to start my Whole 30 this weekend and would like to find a Whole 30 compliant pre-made Caesar dressing to buy.  I realize there are a lot of great recipes out there to make it but I'd rather buy it.  I'm in my third trimester of pregnancy and am choosing not to eat raw eggs.  Store-bought dressings use pasteurized eggs, which is safer.  I realize I could buy pasteurized eggs, but I'm just trying to be realistic about what I can do and would really prefer to just buy this item.  Anyone know of a dressing I could buy?  I checked Tessemae's and they don't make a Caesar.  Thanks for any help you can offer!

I'd be willing to bet you won't be able to find one. Caesar dressing typically has cheese and if you find a vegan version I can almost guarantee it will have soy. Almost all pre-made dressings have added sugar or less desirable oils. I found an Annie's flavor that didn't (lemon chive). The Tessemae's dressings that are compliant (not all of them are) are quite tasty but pricey. I've just been making my own dressings. 

I searched for "eggless paleo caesar" and there were quite a few recipes. Here's one that looks easy and tasty.

Good luck!

Hi Snoodess, thanks for your reply.  I searched quite heavily and didn't find anything either.  I have found pasteurized egg product (in a carton) at the grocery store, but not pasteurized whole eggs.  I'd rather get whole eggs but perhaps the Caesar craving will have to wait until after baby arrivse.

Archived