FRUSTRATED and sad :(

DMC2014

I am currently on Day 5 of my first W30. While the first 5 days have been hard, it has been manageable and I've been keeping a positive attitude. Today I started my 1st of 3 days on the road for a business trip. The trip is 2 hours from home so I was able to pack an ice chest with most meals to sustain me for the 3 days. I planned to have a few meals out and I have been planning those very carefully. 

I checked into my hotel tonight and when I got my ice chest into my room, all of the food in it was warm!! Eggs, ground beef, chicken... all of it!! I'm so mad!  Hours or prep to make sure I was prepared and ready for this trip all in the trash!! Most of the ice is still in tact and not even melted. I don't know what happened  :angry:  :(  I have 2 more days on the road and no compliant food except a couple of apples and a banana...

So sorry to hear that! Kudos to you for packing all of your food. too bad it is now warm. I tried to start Whole 30 while on a business trip and it didn't work...Now I'm home for a while...

I wanted to ask someone on here how to start a new topic or ask a question...Thought maybe you could help me? Thanks if you can. I have a question about avocados for the moderators...

• Moderators

So sorry to hear that! Kudos to you for packing all of your food. too bad it is now warm. I tried to start Whole 30 while on a business trip and it didn't work...Now I'm home for a while...

I wanted to ask someone on here how to start a new topic or ask a question...Thought maybe you could help me? Thanks if you can. I have a question about avocados for the moderators...

Go to the forum section you want to post in -- for instance, the Can I Have section or the Food, Drink, and Condiments section might either one be appropriate for a question about avocados, or feel free to choose whichever section you think is best for your question. When you're in that section, at the top right, there should be a button for Start New Topic. Click that.

Archived