Starting 1 November

ronhug

My wife and I are committed to starting the program on 1 November. I have done Paleo on and off for the last year and a half. while it worked and I actually rediscovered my love of cooking again.  However, I have not had anyone to help keep me accountable. I CrossFit 3 to 4 days a week plus I am in the Army National Guard so I do PT 3 days a week. I (we) are kind of excited to start this journey.

Planning to start on the the 2nd of November, I travel all week and won't get to the grocery store till Saturday. I get to a Crossfit box as often as I can as well workout when I'm traveling. I gave up beer two weeks ago and am looking forward to changing my diet up and seeing what happens to my body.

I am starting officially tomorrow, November 1st. Had my coffee with just coconut milk this morning. Less than appealing. It's interesting to realize that I was using my morning coffee as a hit of sugar. I think I only really like coffee if it's loaded with creamy, addictive sweeteners. Looking forward to some pain relief with this journey!!

Archived