any ideas for a fussy boyfriend?

My boyfriend eats steak, chicken, gammon, sausages etc, but will not touch fish or eggs. 

He will eat peas, sweetcorn (not exactly helpful for a whole30!) and I have just got him onto sweet potato wedges (a small victory...) He won't touch brocolli, cauliflower, carrots etc. 

He will eat most fruit. 

I really want to cook some whole30 friendly meals so we can have dinner together. Does anyone have any ideas for a fusspot like this?!  :huh:

lol! I read the topic and thought you had a "fussy" boyfriend like some people have a "fussy" baby. Maybe true. But this one is picky too.

He is a grownup. I wouldn't try too hard to change him, but I would cook meals that include both "things he will eat" and "things he will not eat" for example: steak with sweet potato wedges and a lovely massaged kale salad. And then I would relish eating the kale salad but I would not force him to eat any "oh, you aren't having any of the kale? weird! oh well, it's delicious" Maybe after time and exposure he may surprise you and try some stuff, but he kind of has to want to do it himself.

I have the same situation with my husband. I serve what I know he will eat, within the whole30 template. Roasted veges seem to go down well, covered with ghee. I gave also had some success with slipping things like tomatoes in sauces that change the flavour

Archived