Starting Nov 3

pcristalli

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are going to start Whole 30 on Monday. I'm working on creating a meal plan right now and it isn't as easy as I thought it would be. If anyone has any delcious recipes, can you please share with me? Unfortunately my diet is not very healthy, it's basically made up of carbs and sugar (I love to bake) so I'm very nervous to try this. I'm constantly tired, I have stomach issues and my skin is pretty bad so I figured it's time to take the plunge and do something for my health. I'm very excitied I found this forum so I can talk with others who are struggling and those who have mastered the Whole30 and can offer encouragement. Any tips, tricks, recipes you can give me would be fantastic.

Thank you!

My husband and I are starting our first Whole30 on Monday the 3rd also!  I have been transitioning our pantry and fridge slowly over the past week to prepare and it is going pretty well.  We haven't officially started and I already feel so much better.  I have been following whole30recipes on Instagram and have gotten a lot of meal ideas from there.  I made one last night (Tandoori chicken) and it was amazing!  Good luck to you both!  I look forward to sharing progress with you.

Hello all,

I will be starting my first Whole30 officially on Monday November 3rd as well. I too, have some of the same health concerns/issues identified by others and I am so glad I stumbled on It Starts With Food, the Whole30 and this forum. I want to be healthy and feel better again.  While reading the book I have also been recipe testing for the last two weeks from Nom Nom Paleo, Practical Paleo and Civilized Caveman Cooking all in an effort to entice my guy to join me on this journey but he's not sure he can give up the sugar and cream in his coffee  :rolleyes:. Having said that he's loving the meals I have been preparing and is supportive. So I have taken advantage of that and started cleaning out the pantry and fridge of all non compliant food and replacing it with all of the good compliant whole30 foods. 

Looking forward to learning and supporting each other during our whole30 adventure!

Thank you for the options! Because of many reasons I'm unfortunately going to hold off on starting the Whole30 but I'm still going to read your comments so I can continue to learn. I plan on definitely starting in January so I will be back then for support and ideas :) good luck everyone, you can do it!

Archived