Nursing & SWYPO???

My husband and I have done quite a few rounds of W30, I'm nursing my 2 month old baby girl :)  I'm wondering if anyone relaxes the rules on SWYPO while nursing? He's not on a strict W30 right now and I'm on day 4 to get back on track. I'm pretty accepting of the normal SWYPO rules, but it would be nice to make some Elana's Pantry paleo bread.  :) 

What you choose to do as an adult is entirely up to you, but no Paleo baked goods is a Whole30 rule not a recommendation so if you choose to ignore it you will be doing Whole30+paleo baked goods which is still better than a lot of things but not a full Whole30. We do have different recommendations for breastfeeding mothers though. We recommend at least 4 template meals a day instead of 3 and making sure your starchy vegetable and fat servings are high.

To piggyback on what Bethany said: you have done whole30s, you know what that is and how it serves you. If you decide you want your regular life to be similar to whole30 but include paleo baked goods, that sounds like a great plan. It's not a whole30 but...do you really need to do a whole30 right now? It sounds like maybe it's time to ride your own bike a bit.

Archived