Day 11 and just now struggling

vbr722

Today is Day 11 for me. I had increased energy immediately and have felt great until yesterday. I wanted to eat the world (but didn't). Still today I'm having bad cravings and have eaten on plan 100% of the time. Is this normal? I'm sticking with it regardless but was surprised to be having cravings, etc. for the first time 10 days into the process. I eat at home for every meal so I know I didn't eat anything to trigger this response. I'm not stressed, am sleeping well, etc. Thanks for any input!

Yes I'm a female but that's 11 days away supposedly. I was just thinking things should be getting easier now not harder? I've also had a headache the last few days in the afternoon but didn't when I first started. I was only asking because I thought things should get progressively easier not harder but I guess everything has its ups and downs!

I was only asking because I thought things should get progressively easier not harder but I guess everything has its ups and downs!

Generally speaking, it tends not to be a linear process.

Have you seen the Whole30 timeline?  It will give you an idea of what many folks experience. http://whole30.com/2013/08/revised-timeline/  You happen to be right around the day where many people throw in the towel, so hang in there!

Thanks so much for the timeline-it is so true! I just wanted to feel normal so thanks :) I really thought this was super easy the first 9 days so was discouraged until I read the timeline. If I can keep myself away from a bag of Lays I'll be just fine!

Archived