Starting for the 2nd time today, November 2nd - Happy about it….

kittygogo

Well, I did really, really well on my first go around with W30, but I stopped at day 28. My Dad passed away during the time I was doing it and I did make it through almost to the end, but the last week was rough. I wasn't eating and then eating sporadically, so I decided to end it at day 28. On a good note, I never felt better for those 28 days, the sugar demon was going away and I knew by day 10 even that I would need more than 30 days. I also knew if I ate anything sugar related, even bread, the demon would come back..and it did. So after two weeks, I am back at it, starting today. One thing (of many) that the first round taught me was that I don't want or need that crappy food in my life. I don't want bread and sweets, grains, processed foods, etc. I felt lousy, lousier than I had in awhile. I also realized that I used to feel like that ALL the time and I know now I NEVER want to feel like that again. Not worth it. So…back at it today. :) And happy about it!

Well, today is my official start day....I had some kind of stomach thing for the past couple days so I had to put the official start day off until today. :) So here I go, day one!! 

Praxisproject, thanks for the link to the thread, very helpful! Haleymaries, good luck on your journey too! If you would like a buddy, feel free to email me or contact me through the forums because we are now friends on here. :) 

Gonna slay the sugar demon one day at a freaking time!! 

Archived