Starting Monday, 3rd November 2014 ( Advice needed)

nana.T

Hi everyone,

I started my Whole 30 today. I would like to share with everyone what I had for today . Please comment whether what do I still lack of in each meal as I am feeling very hungry after each meal.

Breakfast: one Steamed sweet potato, one hard boiled egg, one apple,

Lunch: one palm size steamed chicken breast, a cup of mixed vege ( pumpkin, brocoli, carrot, red & yellow pepper)

Dinner: one palm size grilled Salmon, two cups of stir fry vege ( purple cabbage, kale, French bean) and an apple .

Can anyone please share with me, anything went wrong with my meal? I felt very hungry throughout the whole day :(

Thank you everyone !

I'd say mix up your fruits.  Have an apple for breakfast then a banana or kiwi or something else for lunch/dinner.  

You are your best judge.  If you don't feel like you need to snack, then you are eating enough.  I too would recommend adding some healthy fats, perhaps some EVOO with your stir fry or sauteed chicken rather than steamed.

What praxisproject said. When eggs are your protein, the serving size is the amount of whole eggs you can hold in one hand. For most folks that's 3-4 eggs.

And yes, make sure you have fats at every single meal. The recommended meal template has suggested fat portion sizes for the various compliant fats.

Ensure you're staying sufficiently hydrated throughout the day as well. Drink 1/2 an ounce of water per pound of body weight, daily.

Archived