Reintroduction help

So I finished my Whole 30 on Tuesday. Unfortunately, I wasn't very strict with my reintroduction, and now I can't figure out what food is causing some problems.

Tuesday we reintroduced non-gluten grains...namely corn and rice. We had tortillas in our eggs for breakfast, ate out mexican with tortillas, corn chips (prob fried in veg oil), rice, and beans. Dinner was a rice bowl with veggies and steak. At lunch we also had a margarita. Wednesday evening had a few squares of dark chocolate.

Thursday I had a major acne breakout on my forehead, after having great skin for the Whole 30 and in general during last 6-7 months eating Primal. Now I don't know if it was the corn/rice, the chocolate, or the alcohol. The only thing I know didn't cause it was dairy which I reintroduced on Friday which caused some digestive/bathroom issues on Saturday.

I wish I would have separated the reintroduction of alcohol and chocolate/sugar like I did for the dairy and non-gluten grains. The ISWF book really didn't list sugar and alcohol and separate things to reintroduce.

Question is, based on other's experiences or typical reactions, does anyone have any insight into which food (corn/rice, chocolate, alcohol) might have caused the acne? Do I have to remove these 3 things for another 7 days or so and try another more strict reintroduction to find out for sure what is causing this acne?

Thanks !!

Do I have to remove these 3 things for another 7 days or so and try another more strict reintroduction to find out for sure what is causing this acne?

this.

You introduced a lot of different stuff, and there isn't really a way of knowing which one caused your acne. eliminating everything for a while (at least until you don't have symptoms anymore) and starting with just one thing at a time is the way to know for sure.

Archived