Just about ready to get going

John

Hello All

My name is John and I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada.

I'm about to get going with my second Whole30 very shortly.  I completed my first one on July 22, 2012.

I feel it had and continues to have a very positive impact on my life. I've managed stay close to the same plan since that time (i.e., no breads, pasta, milk, etc).  That being said, I think I need a bit of a reset, as my intake of nuts, fruits and the occasional piece of bittersweet dark chocolate is less in my control than I like these days.  So that's why I'm doing it again. 

What I'm wondering is, do I need to purchase and read the new  "It starts with food" book?  I've heard there have been some updates / revisions / allowances, in the newest version.  Alternatively, is there some sort of guide or resource on the forums that speaks to the things that have changed?

Thanks in advance for your help

John

No. The new version of the book is prettier, but says the same thing. The one big change is that white potatoes are now permitted during a Whole30, but that is spelled out in the latest version of the guidelines. 

Thanks Tom,

This is kind of what I was looking for.  Can you point me in the direction of where I would find the latest version of the "guidelines".

Archived