Day 30 and Disappointed

nhunt2

I made it to Day 30 and should be celebrating. I have read my daily emails and done my very best to stick to the program for the 30 days. Any mistakes would have only come from food eaten out and it not being what they told me it would be. 

I have lost a little weight and body shape has changed a bit.

Sleep still crap, skin poor and energy levels not good. I feel as bad as ever today, lethargic and queasy.

I know I had a problem with pre and post workout but have focussed on this this week.

Need help with where to go from here.

Sorry you're disappointed and not feeling great. It would help to see 2-3 days of your typical food log, including daily water consumption, nightly hours of sleep and your exercise routine. Also, how different is your Whole30 eating from how you ate pre-Whole30?

• 1 month later...

Loving_Me brings up a really good point about eating too much.  I found myself eating too much into the 2nd week.  I really had to start asking myself if I was hungry or just eating because I was bored.  When you're used to eating what you want, whenever you want, you lose that relationship with food and your body.  I'm with Chris, it would be interesting to take a look at your typical food log and water intake.

yes, please give a sense of your food, exercise, stress levels, etc. during the whole30, and I'm also wondering about those restaurant meals. If you ate gluten or dairy or soy, etc. (accident or not), that could definitely impact results, so a little more info on those occasions would be helpful too.

Archived