A mistake!

Noor

Hi everyone, 

My name is Noor and I am on my 5th day of the program. I feel FABULOUS! Words cannot express how happy I am. 

Now the bad news; I went out for breakfast with my bf to this Paleo place. Unfortunately I had a few (3-4) little sips of my bf's coffee (black) by mistake and then I realized he added a little Splenda to it. I feel horrible. I am trying to drink as much water as I can. 

Should I start the diet over?

Thank you,

Noor

I feel that even though you know you made a mistake and corrected it, the whole point of the whole 30 is void yourself of ALL the non compliant foods so you can see how you feel at the end of the 30 days not having ANY non compliant foods.  Splenda is not compliant.  Having said that, good for you for feeling so great on day 5.  My first 7 were hell.  I guess I had a lot of detoxing to do....LOL.  Now on Day 28 I can safely say I feel wonderful and am not sure if or when I will start to reintroduce foods.  However I am going on a mini vacation Wednesday and I might want an alcoholic beverage....or not.  Good luck with your decision and your 30 days.

Thank you so much for the reply all. I have decided to stick to the plan and not to start over as those sips didn't make me craving for sugar. And actually made my mouth so bitter as I am sure I will never ever go for Splenda! 

JocI, don't make me mistaken, I am feeling withdrawals as well. Specially until today I had headaches and I was somehow dizzy but I managed to make myself distracted. You are almost done, Good luck with everything :)

Archived