Becky1971's Whole30 Log!

Guest Becky1971

Guest Becky1971

Today is day 0! I received my Daily Whole30 email, filled out my goal sheet and even had my husband say "I will eat what you eat."  I am so ready to begin this phase in my getting healthy journey!  I am all set for tomorrow! 

Guest Becky1971

My husband just text me as I opened this up and asked if I wanted a treat from the store, my reply?  Nope! ;)

Rough night to start Day 1 with, cause Dancing with the Stars is like party night in our house, but I ate my delicious dinner, I feel quite satisfied, and that's it for the day for me. 

I didn't hit all my goals today, but one I wanted to do was get 10,000 steps in. I haven't done that in weeks. Even though I'm on week 6 of c25k. So I went for an hour and half walk and I could not believe how great I felt. All the pain and inflammation I get from the repetitive motion of my shoulder, ankle, hip etc.. wasn't there. I had no sciatic pain, no nothing but a bit of normal ache at the end in my muscles. It was amazing. If eating this way, and still having my goodies, as done this for me, I can't even imagine how I will feel at Day 30! I am so excited! 

I'm thrilled I can happily click "I did it" on day one of Whole30 Daily!

Archived