post w30 - dinner out and travel only?

Leah_1stw30

So, here I am, day 22, and feeling great!  I have a massive sweet tooth, have for my whole life, and the fact that I'm not craving sweets anymore is just INSANE to me!  I want to stay on the W30, long term, and am thinking how to do this.  I've planned the w30 because on day 31 there is a work dinner where I won't be able to have enough control over the menu, so I decided to stop at 30 days.  Beyond that, there are a couple more work dinners, then I'm traveling for a conference in December (will do my best, but again, can't really control what is available).  I'm thinking that I'll keep eating compliant foods in my "everyday" life, and then when I'm out for dinner, not worry too much about what they are cooking the meat in, and maybe have a glass of wine, but still avoid dessert.  Then, come January, do another w30 or longer.  Is this realistic?  I just don't see the reintroduction schedule working properly until after the new year, especially since there are so many events, and  work dinners, travel, then channukah/xmas dinners are beyond my control.  

Thoughts?

• Moderators

Yes. That will work. I have been following that basic plan 4 years. 

There has been a consequence of my never doing a systematic reintroduction. It took me 4 years to figure out that eating dairy keeps me from sleeping soundly. It would have been helpful to know that years ago. :)

Archived