Food dreams on day 24..

cinagain

I woke up this morning so disappointed!  I dreamed that I'd decided to have some kind of junk food thinking that I'd finished my Whole30.  Then (still in the dream), I realized that I was still on day 24 or 26...something near the end.  So then I'm so unhappy that I was so close! And that I'd deserved to give myself the full 30 days, but mess up just because I didn't keep my days straight.

Even now, I'm thinking "I really didn't eat that, did I?"  Of course, I don't remember what it was that I was eating in my dreams, but I know yesterday was a good day, there's no junk in the house, and I didn't sleep walk!  LOL

Definitely.  I had some dreams early on where I'd realize I had a mouthful of non-compliant food and I'd spit it out in a panic.  LOL  I'm just so determined to finish the 30 and the past couple of days have been more difficult (son made homemade brownies to take to work and I have painters, carpenters, etc, in my house so food isn't as easy to prepare).  Breakfast this morning was pork sausage, peppers, and 1/2 an apple...just quick in and out of the kitchen.

Archived