Starting in December

toricolleen27

Hello,

My name is Victoria and I am 21 years old. I am also a mother of a 2 year old boy, who was born with heart defects, so I am not only doing this for me, but for him, as well. I plan on starting the Whole30 at the beginning of December and I am hoping that my husband goes along with (along with my son), because they tend to be very picky eaters. My personal goals for the program is to eat healthier to help me lose some weight and get a boost in energy and motivation. I have been struggling with what seems like postpartum depression, which has lasted two years, on top of PTSD from the hardships of my son's heart issues, so I am hoping to overcome it all and feel happy again. I could use some helpful tips and recipes from other moms that have little ones! I am so excited to start our new journey towards a healthier lifestyle! :D

Oh wow, being a mum is the toughest job in the world, let alone adding health issues on top of it. I admire your honesty. Simplicity is the key. When I try to cook too fancy, it just gets too hard and is too much work (and I LOVE to cook!). My advice is find a simple meal plan that works for you and stick to it. I personally had to deal with whole30 myself without being too strict on rest of family...and am happy that they eat much healthier "whole9" rather than whole30. Good luck, be kind to yourself, and congratulations on being such a wonderful mother (I can tell you are :) )

Good luck to you!!! Im a mom too im 22 and my son just turned two months and i am ready to get my life in order for me and him soooo one place i wanted to begin is with this whole30 program this will be my first time hope it goes well for all of us!!!!

Archived