Thanksgiving brunch recipe suggestion

CaitlinI

My favorite Whole30 meal has become the unplanned breakfast scramble. It's usually sautéed sweet potato and a green leafy vegetable, some eggs and another protein, such as leftover italian meatballs cut into small pieces. I'd like to recreate something similar for the brunch we're hosting on T'giving but I need a recipe, I'm not confident enough to just wing it. Can anyone suggest a good breakfast "hash" type recipe? 

Thanks!

I made this 'stuffing' last weekend to test it out before I make it for our Thanksgiving and I failed to cut it in half so we had a TON of it.  The following day, I served some of the leftovers with a couple of fried eggs on top and it was AWESOME! If I hadn't left the next day to go out of town, I would have eaten it like that for breakfast all week.

http://paleomg.com/paleo-thanksgiving-stuffing/

The only challenge could be to find dried cranberries that are not sweetened with sugar.  Our Whole Foods has juice sweetened ones in the bulk section.  I also didn't use a whole cup because that seemed like too much for me.  Next time, i'll add more celery too since I LOVE cooked celery.  The sausage I used was a sage breakfast sausage (bulk) from a local market that is compliant but making your own with ground pork or beef and using the Italian sausage seasoning from Well Fed would be delicious in this recipe.

Archived